Video: Beyonce Performs First ‘Intimate Night’

Video: Beyonce Performs First ‘Intimate Night’, Jay-z Compares Her to Second Coming OF King Of Pop MJ

August 15, 2011Gossipwelove




Beyonce in a Tina Knowles creation last night as she hit the stage for the first show of ’4 Intimate Nights With Beyonce’ concert series at Roseland Ballroom in New York. She performed hits from her new album ’4′, including ‘Countdown’, ‘Best Thing I Never Had’, ‘End Of Time’, ‘I Miss You’, ’1+1′ and ‘Love On Top’.
Meanwhile, her hubby Jay-z had big things to say about her during a radio interview with 99 Jamz host Lorenzo ‘Ice T’ Thomas this past weekend. When asked what he has learned from Beyonce, he responded:
‘What I learned from [Beyonce] is similar to what what I learned from Mike, and I know that’s blasphemy to compare the two because Mike was such an innovator, but she’s like the second coming.



‘For the hard work and the dedication that she puts into her shows – it just makes you want to work harder at your craft, she’s like a machine.”
Beyonce - End Of time



Beyonce performs ‘I Was Here’



Beyonce performs ‘Love On Top’




Beyonce performs ‘Countdown’


Beyonce performs ‘Best Thing I Never Had’ (she is too cute on this one)


Beyonce performs ’1+1′


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form