essence magazine Money

NeNe Leakes BREAKS IT DOWN On What It Means To Be "Very Rich Bi*ch"! [Video]

December 17, 2011GWL Staff


The Real Housewife of Atlanta NeNe Leakes new slogan for the new season of RHA was "I'm very rich bi*ch," and now she is breaking down the meaning so that everyone can really get what she meant to say. And it's not all superficial.  Come inside to read more............

During a recent interview with ESSENCE.com, NeNe Leakes broke down her "I'm very rich bi**h" statement.
She revealed that she’s rich in many more ways than just financially.
"I think that everyone is saying all kinds of things about 'rich.' Not only am I rich from doing some of things I've been able to do, but I'm rich in spirit. I'm rich in health. I'm rich in every way possible,"
Watch the interview below:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I thougt she was going to call Kim a monkey with a wig on lol.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form