2012 covergirl

Queen Latifah COVERS January 2012 ESSENCE Magazine, & Doesn't Want To be Called OPRAH!

December 07, 2011Gossipwelove



The Beautiful and Full-Figured Queen Latifah is looking hot in red on the January 2012 issue of ESSENCE magazine.  The singer/rapper?actress/covergirl/spokeswoman/Executive Producer/businesswoman, and the list goes on. is the epitome of "doing the most."  And we love it. Check out Ms. Dana Owens inside...

As Latifah prepares for her comeback to talk show hosting, she's rocking the upcoming cover and pages of ESSENCE magazine.  The Jersey girl is opening on how she went from the Newark girl to a 20-year career 7 albums, 30 films, and umpteen awards and accolades in.  But she says she's not Oprah, so don't compare her.
“…People say I’m going to be the next Oprah. No. Oprah is still Oprah. I’ll be the next me. I feel like there’s always a lane for me as long as I’m true to myself…”
The issue hits stands December 12th.
Like Us On Facebook

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form