angie Chrissy

Jim Jones & Chrissy Talks About Upcoming Wedding Plans!

January 10, 2012GWL Staff



On last week's episode, Jim Jones finally asked his longtime girlfriend of 9 years Chrissy Lampkin to marry him.
Now, the question is “When is the wedding date?” Hot 97′s Angie Martinez got the inside scoop on the Love & Hip Hop couple’s upcoming nuptials and how the show has affected their lives. 


See highlights of the interview below:

Have you set a date for the wedding?
Chrissy: Not yet.

Jimmy, the streets are watching. You can’t propose then do one of those 4-year engagements.
Jimmy: Oh, man…is this what we’re gonna go through? We’re going to figure it out. Let’s do one thing at a time.

Have you started planning the wedding yet?
Chrissy: Absolutely not; this is still just settling in…the whole engagement thing.

Chrissy you seem like you’re kind of nervous
Chrissy: Yeah, I am. I’m scared of the wedding. A lot of planning and a lot of stuff I have to get together.

Are you going to have a big wedding?
Jimmy: I’m old school; we got to go to my grandmother church and do it there then after that we can get crazy.
Chrissy: Me, I could’ve done a destination wedding. A few family members and a few friends.
Jimmy: My grandmother wouldn’t have allowed that.

Is this wedding going to be on television?
Chrissy: I hadn’t planned for it but let’s see.
Jimmy: Hey, if VH1 or somebody listening….

How do you not allow the craziest of show to get in the way of your real life?
Jimmy: It does get into real life; that’s the hardest thing to deal with on the show. Sometimes it spills over and it’s not an easy thing but above all we’re brothers [reference to Juelz Santana].

Are you helping or making it worst?
Chrissy: I’ve been helping but at first it was kind of ugly. It’s much better now. I’m glad Juelz isn’t angry with me.

Was Julez Santana mad at you?
Chrissy: I don’t know, he didn’t say he was. He had to feel a way about something.



See the video below:



I can't wait to see, what the wedding will look like or the theme of the wedding.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form