2012 glamour magazine

Reese Witherspoon Covers UK Glamour Magazine And Saying: 'I Don't Think I Need Plastic Surgery At This Point'!

February 02, 2012GWL Staff


Reese Witherspoon’s never been under the knife -- not that she thinks there’s anything wrong with it. “I'm not for it. I'm not against it,” the 35-year-old Oscar-winner tells UK's Glamour magazine in its March issue. “I have plenty of friends who do stuff and if it makes you feel good, great ... but I don't think it's the fix for some sort of unease that you're having about who you are as a human being.”

The stunner continued, “I don't think I need plastic surgery at this point: Can we just go day-by-day on that one?”

The Legally Blonde star, who has two children, Ava and Deacon, said she's not worried about the way she looks in her underwear in a scene in her upcoming flick, This Means War.

"I have the body I earned: I had two kids and I'm still strong and healthy," she told the magazine. "And you start to have a different respect for your body the older you get. Instead of tearing yourself apart all the time, you start to go 'Oh wow.'"

This Means War hits theaters on February 14.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form