Beyonce Celebrity feud

LaTavia Roberson Still Talking Feud With Beyonce & Mathew Knowles!

April 10, 2012Gossipwelove


LaTavia is standing next to Kelly Rowland (Left), just for ya'll who don't know her!

The Former Destiny's Child member LaTavia Roberson is still opening up more and more about her relationship with Mathew Knowles and her shortlived career as one fourth of the successful girlband. More details below............


In an exclusive interview with Kempire Radio, Roberson spoke out about her relationship with ex-band manager, Mathew Knowles, who the group once dubbed Joe Jackson, because of his strict mentality.

When asked if she was surprised to hear about Beyonce firing her dad as her manager, the singer replied: "No. I don’t even know what else to say. I hate that... when I got wind that that had happened I felt sad... for my friend."

When asked to elaborate on recent claims she made in a recent interview, stating that if it wasn't for Mathew the group would still be together, Roberson revealed that she and Latoya Luckett began noticing Kelly and Beyonce were getting a different kind of treatment compared to the other girls.

She later added: "I definitely believe he was a strong influence, as far as how Kelly and Beyonce felt. Especially at that time, we were supposed to be able to sit down and speak about...at least that's what myself and Letoya were told, and before we knew it we were watching the 'Say My Name' video.'"

Roberson who was originally kicked out of the group along with band member and solo R&B singer Letoya Luckett in 2000, hit headlines after the release of the group's third single when Mathew unknowingly fired the pair, and replaced them with Farrah Franklin, and Michelle Williams.

Roberson and Luckett quickly filed a lawsuit against Mathew, Kelly and Beyonce claiming unfair dismissal, and stated they did not know they were out of the group until they saw the 'Say My Name' video a few weeks later.

The case was eventually settled out of court with Roberson and Luckett receiving royalties for their contributions as founding members of the group, along with writing credits from material released from their first album The Writings On The Wall.

"I definitely still receive royalties from the group, I was a writer on both of the album's and I have Grammy's from 'Say My Name', so yes I do still receive money from that because I was a writer", she later added.


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Someone's looking for some publicity...smh

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just screaming for attention right now... STOP BEING SO HUNGRY FOR IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I encourage yall to listen to the whole interview rather than the snippets or blog post because everyone likes to sell and read drama. Her interview was very uplifting and more was said and discussed than just Beyonce and Matthew so if yall are really tired of hearing the same stuff over and over look out for the @KempireRadio full interview

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is an uplifting story but dam, she talks about it everytime. I get where she coming from, but you dont see anybody else talking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life is so lonely .I need a woman who can love me back .
    I also uploaded my hot photos on
    ====================================
    S é é k R i c h.C ó m
    ==============================
    under the name of jeff1098..
    It’s the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs,
    beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities.Please Check it out!I’m serious.seyr

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form