“Tia and Tamera” New Reality Show Hot Pregnant

Tamera Mowry shows off baby bump!

April 28, 2012Gossipwelove


Tamera Mowry is wasting no time uncovering her baby bump.

It was announced earlier this week that Tamera and hubby Adam Housley are expecting their first child, and now there's photographic proof!


The actress posed for a tweeted pic (above) of herself kissing her sister Tia's new book,Oh, Baby!, due out May 15. Tamera was pretty sly about her pose, which is a profile shot that shows off the beginnings of her baby bump.

Tamera told People magazine that the news was an unexpected (but entirely welcome) surprise for her and hubby Adam. They weren't actively trying to get pregnant, but they weren't avoiding the possibility either.

“Adam and I were in the, ‘Whatever happens, happens,’ mode. It felt like I was going to get my period, but I didn’t get it,” Tamera recalled. “So I took a pregnancy test and that was it. I was shocked at first. I couldn’t talk for two minutes. It was a feeling I can’t describe.”

Adam wasn't there to share the good news, so she took a page from her sister Tia's book by snapping a pic for the proud papa. “I actually texted Adam a picture of two pregnancy tests and said, ‘Happy early Father’s Day!’” Tamera said. “He said, ‘Cooool!’”

While Tamera and Adam would simply be happy to have a healthy baby, she's really hoping for a little boy.

“I want a boy because I have two brothers whom I love and adore,” Tamera said. “I helped raise my brothers so I have somewhat of an experience raising boys. I haven’t the slightest idea about raising a girl. It’s like the unknown.”

After bonding with Tia's son Cree, Tamera's a pro at being an aunt. Although her baby isn't due until November, she's getting anxious about motherhood. Looking for a positive spin on her nervousness, she takes this as a good sign.

“I don’t want to be too strict and I don’t want to be too lenient. It’ll be a balance. I also definitely have to make sure I don’t spoil my baby, because I naturally love to do it,” the mommy-to-be mused. “I’ll probably cry at everything—every milestone, every achievement. I hope I will be a great mom. Every mom-to-be says that, and they say if you’re thinking that, you will be.”

There's no word on whether Tamera breaking the big news will be seen on season 2 of "Tia & Tamera," but check out some promo shots of the upcoming cycle below.




nice.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form