Celebrity Rumor Gossip / Rumors

Meek Mill Saying: 'Rihanna Sex Rumors Are F**king Up My Life'

May 14, 2012GWL Staff


Maybach Music Group member Meek Mill is saying that the speculation about his rumored hook-up with the "Where Have You Been" singer is "f**king up his life" revealing he has a girl at home - and she's pissed. More Details below......

Tongues started wagging after RiRi posted shots of herself enjoying the 'entertainment' at a strip club where Meek was throwing a recent birthday bash, alongside Twitter posts repping the Philly rhymer's music.


However, Meek insists the pair's relationship is just a friendly one. "She likes my music, and that’s that," he told Rap-Up.
"Rihanna, she was on Twitter talking about she liked a few of my songs on Twitter. And I think the blog game took it to another level. I actually got a girl at home. I be arguing with my girl about blogs and interviews about her. I don’t really be trying to go there with my girlfriend over blogs. It be f**king up my life a little bit."
According to Meek, Rihanna's appearance at the strip club was just a cool coincidence. 

Ummm..... Let's hope his girlfriend believes that one.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form