interview Tyrese Gibson

Tyrese Gibson Talks About His "Unforgettable Hookup" With A Married Fan After A Concert!

July 11, 2012Gossipwelove


I thought they say a real man never tells, but in tyrese's case, he'll surely be forgiven! 


The actor and R&B crooner Tyrese Gibson says his most interesting conversation with a woman took place with a fan he slept with’ right after a concert. More details below................

The singer sat down for an interview with The Boom Box and confessed his most surreal experience took place with a fan, who happened to be married at the time, and it was the most interesting conversation he's ever had with a woman after they finished rubbing bodies.

“She said to me, ‘I already knew what I was going to do to you before I even got here. This was well thought out. I’ve been with my man for five years, we just broke up, and I used to practice on him before I got to you.’”
“So it was like you just planned this whole thing out, huh? You showed up to the concert, wearing that dress, knowing what your intentions were.” 
“I thought that was pretty interesting. But I appreciate her … in a major way. That was a good night – fan appreciation.”
Um okay. We just hope that her husband doesn't find out about her infamous sexual encounter.

Source

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Lol tyrese is a trip and he's my idol watts love ty

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form