interview radio

Exclusive: Treys Songz Talks Threesomes, NeYo, Helen's Engagement, Sexual Positions, Lauren London, & More! (Videos)

August 10, 2012GWL Staff


Trey Songz, aka Mr. Trigga recently stopped by 106 KMEL's Sana G and Miss Kimmie, where the singer gets real personal with the radio hostess' on having Threesomes, his former Exes, fav sexual positions and even loving the big girls. 

Plus, the R&B crooner even spoke on NeYo's recent comments about him needing to step his game up on the "Breakfast Club" along with his ex- Helen Gedlu's engagement to Sacremento baller Terrence Williams. Check out the highlights below:

On being his favorite position:
"Well im a pleaser, I like to please, but my favorite position depends on who I am with, but If you have a lot of a-s I want it from behind, If you have a small one, I might just pick you up. But it varies, and If you just woke up I want it from the side"
On Trey Songz loving the big girls and his man muscle:
"Well it's best you don't know about my man muscle, and I don't discriminate on the sizes of the ladies"
On singer Neyo:
"Um, I will talk to NeYo when I see him, because that's a sucka move, plus we've been on tour together and at my birthday party"
On having Threesomes:
"We I have been with at-least three woman at the same time just to make them feel equally special, which was clearly a foursome."
On his ex recent engagement:
"Helen Gedlu and I haven't been together in three years and she hit me up before her engagement news even came out, but we still talked and I was happy for her and I got a lot of love for her."
On his rumored relationship with Lauren London:
"Lauren London is a very important person to me. I love her to death. Is she my woman? No. We are great friends and we have been lovers before. And I’m saying this on this camera right now, I’m tired of people asking me about that sh-t."
Watch the clips below:









Check out the pics below:






Mr. Trigga really had the backstage audience going wild! Be sure to check out our friends over at KMEL

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. idk, he basically said he hit & quit Lauren London. lol Then he basically said his relationship with Helen was basically sex. He aint hit it in a while? Wow Trey. Was he drunk? smh I’d be cautious if I wanted to mess with Trey Songz, generally speaking. He can’t hold water….

    ReplyDelete
  2. IF U BEEN SMASHED BY LIL WAYNE AND TREY SONGZ THEN THERE IS NO REASON WHY U SHOULD NOT BE FURTHER ALONG IN UR CAREER BY NOW. IJS LAUREN THAT’S 2 CELEBS THAT WE KNOW OF AND NOT COUNTING THE ONES WE DON’T, YOU CAN’T ASK THEM HOOK U UP WITH A MOVIE DIRECTOR TO LAND SOME RESPECTABLE MOVIE ROLES INSTEAD OF PASSING THAT FOR FREE. SERIOUSLY THO LAUREN LONDON IS TOO PRETTY TO BE GETTING AROUND LIKE THAT AND WHY DO I THINK SNOOP AND TI MAYBE ON HER LIST TOO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE SO FUCKIN SEXIII OMG WAT THE FUCK Y PPL GATTO HATE

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form