Angela Simmons Pynk Magazine

Angela Simmons CELEBRATES 25th Birthday In Miami + Plus Angela COVERS PYNK Magazine!

September 19, 2012GWL Staff


Yesterday, Fashion Icon Angela Simmons was busy getting busy on a beach in Miami, Florida for her 25th birthday. And according to theybf, later that evening, Simmons continued her earth strong at a night club with NBA Baller Serge Ibaka.




Plus, the Angela is on the latest issue of Pynk Magazine, check out the cover and highlights below:



Highlights of her interview with the magazine:

On being a Role Model:

"I get that often, but I do realize that by doing what I’m doing I have been a role model to some girls and I find it flattering because I’m doing the things that I love."
The best advice her father has given her?
"He always tells me “Do your best and forget the rest.” I like this statement because it ties into everything I do because once you’ve done your best, what else can you do?"
On the qualities she seek in a male partner?
"I look for someone who is driven, spiritual, educated, and a family guy."
On moving back to NYC, and Why?
"Everything that I am working on is on the east coast so it makes the most sense to move back. I am working on a clothing line. It’s very chic and rocker with a girly side."

Nice!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form