Breaking News

INJUSTICE: Terry Williams A Child Abuse Victim Facing Death Penalty For Killing His Rapist!... Sign The Petition!

September 13, 2012GWL Staff


The last time G.W.L reported a somewhat similar story like this, the innocent victim was put to death a few weeks after a Atlanta court house found him guilty.

Now, 46 year old Terrance "Terry" Williams has been in prison since he was 18 years-old, is facing the death penalty in three weeks for killing the man who repeatedly raped him for FIVE YEARS since the age of 13 years old. And once again where calling this INJUSTICE. More details below..................

Terry was convicted by a jury who didn't know the whole story at the time of the trial whom they went a head and found the innocent victim 'guilty.' With jurors claiming at the time of trial, they weren't presented with no history or background of sexual assault and abuse that Terry brutally suffered for 5 years by a trusted elder man (56 year-old Amos Norwood who was found dead in Philadelphia on 15 June 1984 which cops where saying he had been beaten to death)

When the jury learnt about this new information after the trial, a few jurors came forward to say that they no longer supported his wrongfully death sentence. Even the decease rapist's widow has forgiven him and pleads for Terry to be released.

According to Sue Osthoff, who's the Director of the National Clearinghouse for the Defense of Battered Women:
"When i heard about Terry Williams, life and legal case, I knew I had to do what I could to stop his execution because he should not be on death row and would not be in this position if the jury had heard all the relevant evidence."
Terry was abused by older males in his life when he was only six years old. Despite continuing to suffer sexual abuse for the next twelve years, Terry received no counseling or support to help him deal with the repeated violence he endured. In fact, some of the people who were supposed to help were the ones who actually preyed on him.

The public outcry for Terry's clemency is growing. To sign on the petition go here, and let's all stop this injustice before his execution date on October 3rd.


Be sure to comment when you do!

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. I just signed the petition will you join me!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just signed too! Damn..the justice system :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. G.W.L for once I'm can say Im a huge fan of this.... understanding that you people are actually doing something good. Just signed! ~ Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  4. This story really broke my heart. SIGNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just put ma sign on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Already signed!!!! We need to fight this dam corrupted system.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already signed it and have been following this story it is really sad.Shit he went to some horrific things.I mean honestly there are people who walk the streets today that have killed for way less reasons and are free.I would have done the same thing Terry did.I was raped as a child and if I could find the dude who raped me I would kill him myself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry u had to go through that. What happened to him? :(

      Delete
  8. I wish he had a decent family and mother.I no if anyone did that to my son or daughter shit they might as well kill me because I would damn sure kill the person who took away there innocents.That's just some gross shit old ass man.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. At the last moment, I feel your pain.... I too was raped by my cousin at age 5 and he now lives in Chicago and wants to be my friend on Facebook...the next time I see him upclose I will be whooping that ass. I swear to god. And that old ass man is even married too, like who does that!!! You just gotta be careful of who you be sleeping with these days.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just signed the petition and also shared it on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Finally someone has picked up the story, i've been hearing a lot of chit chat about it, and no action, you can always depend on GWL for showing their support. Thanks for posting it Mark.

    Oh i just signed that petition too. @Msve i just shared it too. and at and the last too comments, when you catch them child pedophiles.... you better whoop them asses good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just signed the petition. This madness has got to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is definitely injustice at its best......SIGNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay, I just had the chance to read the full article and signed the petition. This man has been in prison for 28 years for protecting himself against this man who raped him for 5 years. So i really appreciate everyone who has signed the petition so far and the many to come. :)

    Signed: GWL

    ReplyDelete
  16. I too was abused as a child in more ways than one. It is sad that the victim in this case is being treated as a criminal. Signed..JUSTICE FOR THE VICTIMS

    ReplyDelete
  17. I say let him live . Heck seems to me that he has endured more than enough B/S in his life . Hell he has done enough time anyway . I mean let he without sin cast the first stone I say....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just signed.....

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form