Nicki Minaj plastic surgery

BATTLE OF THE PLASTICS: Real Live HUMAN BARBIE DOLL & Nicki Minaj Ain't Got Nothing On Her!

October 16, 2012GWL Staff


This is way off from what I would usually post, but if you don't like it "PUT ME ON BLAST" telling me how you really feel in the comment box, until then happy reading :).

Anyhow, after browsing the web, I came across this real human barbie doll named Valeria Lukyanova and lets just say "Young Money" barbie Nicki Minaj ain't got nothing on her.


According to Valeria, "I've never done plastic surgery." .... Clearly you can see this girl has definitely done some surgical procedures, if you compare the before and after pics. And she's somewhat like Nicki, who continues to deny the noticeable fake butt implants and cosmetic surgeries.


Nicki must be her inspiration for telling lies. I'm just saying!

\

Read more at any one of these sources DivaSnap | Enstarz

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form