interview Oprah winfrey

Toni Braxton BLAMES Oprah Winfrey For Her Career Downfall On Behind The Music! (Video)

October 29, 2012GWL Staff


Grammy Winning R&B singer Toni Braxton appeared on the latest episode of Vh1's 'Behind The Music,' where she talked about her career downfall, filing for bankruptcy, being a sex symbol and more. 

The songstress also put talk show hostess Oprah Winfrey on blast for ruining her career with an interview she agreed to do a few years ago (March 1998). 

Here's what she had to say:
“She was so frickin’ mean to me. I was in shock.” 
“I couldn’t believe it ‘cause I loved her so much. I admired her and looked up to her and she pretty much reprimanded me.“ 
“She says to me, ‘I heard you have Gucci flatware. I’m Oprah Winfrey and I don’t have Gucci flatware.'" 
“You ain’t got Gucci flatware because you didn’t want to buy it, not because you couldn’t afford it! What do you mean?” 
“And immediately she made me feel this big. That moment completely changed my career. It made people look down on me.”
Check out the video below:


via Rhymeswithsnitch

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Yeh.. Never liked that bitch back in the day.. She always seemed like.. O u think that was bad, wait til u hear this next story.. Crushing people if not exploiting them also.. She finally smelled her shit n got real.. #teamtoni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oprah Is Soooo Fucking Fake!! Ratings Ratings Ratings!! Is all she ever cared about!!! I'm Sur Toni is Not The only one who feels this way about her....

    ReplyDelete
  3. incase you missed it watch [BEHIND THE MUSIC] Toni Braxton http://youtu.be/cx-l_j4EoZk ✔Watch in Full

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form