interview Lauryn Hill

Wyclef Jean Talks Lauryn Hill Being Bipolar, Loving His "Half Naked 14-Pack Pic" & More! (Video)

October 22, 2012GWL Staff


This morning, Haitian rapper Wyclef Jean dropped by New York City Power 105.1's the "The Breakfast Club, to talk about his new book & current projects. Where the rapper is still ranting about his past fling, Lauryn Hill, and calling her "Bipolar/Crazy" and the reason for putting her on blast in his Biopic.
Plus, Wyclef also talked about his half naked pic which he recently tweeted out, and not being embarrassed about showing off his "African King Complex.

On his African King Complex:
First of all, that’s an old pic. I’m part of a bike club. And I do….the oil that you see that’s on my body and the 14-pack that you see and the ashy leg that you see…I didn’t want to grease my legs on purpose…if you look on my Facebook, you’ll see similar pictures. I don’t regret anything. As serious as I am, I’m a clown, I love the humor of what I do–it’s funny. There’s going to be a calendar.
He then added:
"I turned 43, I feel 26 based on that photo shoot that I did. At 43, to look the way I look and to feel the way I feel, it's incredible... I'm always gonna look like this."
Check out the video below:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form