Big Sean Chris Brown

Chris Brown & Big Sean On The COVERS Of XXL Magazine + Kerry Washington, Jamie Foxx & Leonardo Cover Vibe! [Photos]

November 30, 2012GWL Staff


23 year-old 'Fortune' singer Chris Brown and rapper Big Sean graces the cover of XXL Magazine's December/January 2012-2013 issue.

During a sit down with the magazine, Breezy talked about fighting with Drake, his emotional growth, and his true feelings about love. While Big Sean talked about his responsibilities and inspirations.

Here's a few highlights from Chris' the interview:

“In the beginning, I used to be hot. I’m normal. I’m human, so if anybody says something that’s a lie, I’m numb to it. I’ve smartened up.” 
“A lot of people wanna know about the whole situation with me, Drake and Meek Mill. At the end of the day, I’m me, they’re them. They rap, I sing. Totally different caliber. I rap, I play around on mixtapes. But our words don’t collide as much as you’d think.” 
“I haven’t been as mature and thought out in the past, so, me growing now, it’s showing my progression. I used to use my Twitter account to vent, but now I mostly use it for marketing and promotions. Even if the media asks me something, if it’s cool then it’s, ‘What’s up?’ But if it’s anything that’s too negative, I don’t care to respond.”
“One thing people often want me to talk about is my public love life. When it comes to my love life, the perception seems as though I am a player. But that’s not true. Love is something I am still learning. It’s just an obstacle that I haven’t yet mastered. I think that’s my biggest hurdle in life.” 
“I use music or painting as my outlet to get through the confusion. I try to promote positivity and love.”
And Big Sean's XXL Mag interview:
“It’s deeper than just comin’ up or making money. We got the potential and opportunities to change the world—and still have fun with it. It’s a responsibility that I feel like I’m willing to take.”

“I took all my experiences from Detroit and incorporated them into who I am today. From partying to inspiration to sharing times about being broke to love to the dope boys, paper chasers. I would see all the players rocking furs and gators. I’ve seen people get killed. I’ve seen people spend crazy money. I’ve seen poor people. I give every aspect of the city in my music. They need somebody to tell that story.” 
Also in the new issue, XXL catches up with the A$AP Mob, and spends some time with Future. Plus, the new issue of XXL hits stands on December 4th.

In other news:

Actress Kerry Washington, Jamie Foxx and Leonardo DiCaprio are on the cover of Vibe Magazine's December 2012 winter issue.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. kerry is that chick@GlobalHHB 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess eveyone has a chain,tattoo, or some grill.. lol (4)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Big Sean's cover 6

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form