Lil Wayne New SIngle

Rapper Lil Wayne Feat. Paris Hilton "Last Night (I Wanna Bang You)" New Music!

November 20, 2012GWL Staff


Rapper Lil Wayne has jumped on Paris Hilton's Afrojack-produced single called "Last Night (I wanna Bang You)" which is an unofficial released track that was recently leaked online this week.

Hilton sings on the techno/dance track about her sex tape, prescription drugs (Percocet meet Vicodin) and having a good life. While Weezy raps:
Last night was awesome...Super f**king awesome...It was me, myself, and I and her...We had ourselves a foursome...And I didn't want the night to end Percocet meet Vicodin.
Now I'm gone, like the wind...And you're the bomb I'll bite the pin, boom Whatever, I could love you better...Bust it wide open for a Trukfit sweater And I could make you put a little duck, get wetter...And it's been world peace since I met her.
Last night I had fun with her...I got 99 problems, but not 1 with herAnd excuse my French but f**k the cameras...I wanna spend a night in Paris
Check out the song below:



Your thoughts?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form