Rihanna

Rihanna Has Always Been A Diva & Never A Becky! [Teenage Photos]

December 07, 2012GWL Staff


Yesterday, "Pour it Up" singer Rihanna decided to share a few pics of her teenage days on Instagram. And lets just say the chick has always been a diva and never a Becky growing up!

The 24 year-old songstress posted two pics with one being a 15 year-old Rih, with a caption:

"the day I met and sang for Evan Rogers of SRP after school, my life has never been the same since I took this pic at 15."


She then later posted the second pic that appears to be from about the same time with the hashtag "#throwbackRiRi."


Your thoughts?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Lmao GWL sometimes I think y'all come up with the dumbest shit! But I can't lie I'm addicted :/ (sigh).. Wtf is a becky!? N the throw back pics was not all that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ the last comment, I know right, this is still my FAVOURITE SITE!! and a Becky is another word for ugly girl lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A becky is a white girl. Acting like a Becky is to act corny or square.

      Delete
  3. From the plies song I though Becky was head

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my neck of the woods a Becky is a white girl or black chick that acts like the black male equivelant of an uncle tom. You may infer a Becky is head because it is a stereotype that black women and men don't give head therefore going back to a becky referring to white chicks.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form