Tamera Mowry

Tamera Mowry SHARES A PIC Of Baby Aden Plus An Open Letter To Her Son! [Photo]

December 19, 2012GWL Staff


Just a month after giving birth to her son, actress Tamera Mowry-Housely has shared a new pic of baby Aden John Tanner Housely. While saying she's still in complete awe of how beautiful her son is and sharing an open letter to baby Aden. 

Check out what else Tamera had to say below:
"The love I have for this chubby, squirmy, adorable little bundle of joy is hard to put into words, but I wanted to try and capture it so that down the road, he knows exactly how I am feeling right now. I decided to hand write him a letter to welcome him into the world and tell him just how much he means to me. And since my amazing fans have been there with me every step of the way, I wanted to share the letter with all of you too!"
Here's the open letter:
Dear Aden,
You'll get used to mommy's tears eventually. I cry at everything once I heard I became pregnant with you. I felt a joy that I have never felt before and cried tear of joy. Mommy has wanted to be a mommy ever since she can remember. Once i met your father Adam and we knew we were to be married. If we were going to have a boy...I, we, knew your name instantly. And to add to the joy of your arrival, discovering that you were a boy mommy was ever more elated. We had the perfect name for you, Aden!
Counting down to your arrival, mommy was so nervous, excited and anxious all in one. I just couldn't wait to meet you or see lil booger, you took your time to come into this world. Almost two weeks late to be exact. I spent countless nights imaging what you were going to look like. I couldn't wait to look you into your beautiful eyes for the first time and hold you close. I also couldn't sleep at night because I was hoping and praying that I would be the best mommy I could be to you. I felt very blessed that god has entrusted me with you.
 When I saw you for the first time. My heart melted and I couldn't believe such a beautiful angel was mine. I am so thankful for you. Mommy couldn't be more proud I know our first four weeks were a lil wobbly. I'm new at this :)
See original letter below: 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form