interview Kerry Washington

Watch Kerry Washington, Shonda Rhimes & Judy Smith On "Oprah's Next Chapter" Here! [Video]

December 10, 2012GWL Staff


Last night, Talk Show Queen Oprah Winfrey sat down with actress/Scandal star Kerry Washington,(who talked about people wanting her role on Scandal) Shonda Rhimes ( who chatted about being both a working mom and one of the most powerful women in Hollywood while joking about the "A**hole Background Check work environment) and Judy Smith (who also opened up about her past and clearing up the rumors about her and President George Bush having an affair). 

Watch the very candid interview on "Oprah's Next Chapter" below:


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This was an exciting interview to watch, I’m glad I tuned in. It was really interesting to hear from Kerry Washington, on her role on Scandal. I also enjoyed hearing from Shonda Rhimes, who is the creator of several of my favorite shows. I like the fact that Oprah also had Judy Smith on the show. My DISH coworker first told me to tune into this interview, so I knew I wouldn’t be missing it. I’ve been recording and storing this season on my DISH Hopper, along with some of my other favorite shows. This DVR has a 2TB hard drive so I never run out of room. I can’t wait to find out who Oprah is interviewing next week.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form