Rich Dollaz

BREAKING NEWS: "Love & Hip Hop: NY" Rich Dollaz ARRESTED In Memphits For Failing To Comply With Court Order!

January 10, 2013GWL Staff


After plotting to dodge a court-ordered paternity test last year, and his court case catching up to him, sources say the "Love & Hip Hop: NY" star was just arrested over his failure to comply with the DNA test over his alleged 12 year-old daughter, Christie.

According to MTE, 41 year-old Rich Dollaz, whose real name is Richard Ashton Trowers, was arrested in Memphis and booked into Shelby County Jail after trying to enter the state under a fake name and failure to comply with a court order.

HSK, also reports that Dollaz baby mama, Chaundrea Nicolle, had this to say about the situation:
“First off, I am highly livid that he had the audacity to contact you all and lie like he has. Attached you will find a text from him saying that he did not want a dna test and I’ve offered a dna test and he said that he knew our daughter was his. Also you will see texts from how disrespectful he is to our daughter. The droid texts are me, the other phone is texts to my daughter. Devastated, because he is trying to destroy me and he can not.
He does not know what’s going on with me and is trying to defame my character. All the information in that article is incorrect. Richard’s father is more involved than he has ever been. In fact when she was two, we went to Atlanta to visit but lost contact with them until she did her video reaching out to her father and he had it taken down.
This is a simple plot to try to cause me problems AGAIN! He is crazy.
In fact he has been falsifying his information for years. His age, his education, etc…He is a fraud and him posting that story is another attempt at trying to defame my character.
What he doesn’t care about is our daughter who will see this lie he posted and how it would make her feel. He really needs a hobby. He is known for arguing with females and keeping up drama. He is evil and his character is bitter and selfish. I’m just setting the record straight but he really needs to get a life because he doesn’t know what I’m doing. He’s nothing but a liar. I am a single parent who takes care of her children very well. For him to give you this false information just because he wants to make me look “bad” is desperate and pathetic. The thing is ultimately it hurts our daughter. He need to leave the show stuff and our daughter separate.
I am in the entertainment business just as he is and I guess he doesn’t like that for whatever reason. I hold my own so he’s picked the right wrong one to play with!”

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Haha! Woop! He got the right one! Get it gurl!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form