Chris Brown Rihanna

Chris Brown Talks Being Back With Rihanna & Getting Support From Elton John!

February 26, 2013GWL Staff


During Music Legend, Elton John's 21st Annual Aids Foundation Academy Awards Viewing party held at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood on Sunday night, 23 year-old Chris Brown chatted about his current relationship status with singer Rihanna, along with getting support from Sir Elton.

Here's what he had to say (via NYPost):
“We are back together. She is the most beautiful girl in the world. But I’m sad she couldn’t be here tonight; she is rehearsing for her tour.”
And with that being said, we hope he doesn't mess up this time. 

Elton, who is a big Breezy fan, also gave some insight on them getting back together, and says he fully supports them.

Plus, in a very rare interview with the UK Mirror, the "Fortune" touched on his infamous fight with Riri, saying:
“That night was the deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake. "But she loves me – what can I say? I’m forgiven… but, yes, I worked hard for it.”
He then further explains that it's normal for two people, who are in love, to fight, but for him things spiraled out of control:
“I’ve learned a lot since that night and I’ve grown up. I was very young and I took a lot of stuff, fame, for granted. I didn’t understand it. The support from those who do know me and the fans, who are incredible, got me through.”
Also, Brown and Rihanna recently returned from their vacation trip to Hawaii, after celebrating Rih's 25th birthday on the island, along with Melissa Forde and Sean Kingston

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Aww.. they are so cute together. I am happy they were able to work through their problems!! #teamcriana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris is still a tool, plain and simple

    ReplyDelete
  3. GLAD 2 HEAR HIM SAY SUMTHIN ABOUT THERE LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥ It. Good for them .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. finally no little karrotjuice girl needs to carry on

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form