Cheating Allegations Dj Envy

Erica Mena Responds To DJ Envy & Releasing Pics In Her New Book, Plus Erica Has A "Fake Butt?" [Photos]

February 25, 2013GWL Staff


After Power 105.1s "The Breakfast Club" radio host DJ Envy was forced to tell his side about sleeping with "Love & Hip Hop: NY" reality star Erica Mena early this morning, the aspiring model and singer then took to Twitter to respond to the DJ but in a less aggressive tone.

Here's what she had to say:
"Men always wanna call you out your name once they in the wrong and your gone. If I'm all you call me out to be... NOW what that makes you?
#underneathitall.. Truth is... if I was would have never found out about her, Envy would still be hiding her. His forced to stay, but I help save his half.
Mena also states that she will be releasing pics of them in her new book:
Being that you told your wife Everything & Now Your calling me out my name... I decided let's show her Pics in my book #underneathItAll April."
Anyhow, the reality star has announced her new book called, "Underneath It All" which will be about her relationship with DJ Envy, and her in defense, he only came clean before the book drops in April 2013.

The book can be pre-ordered on Amazon now.

Also,

Word on the street is that Erica has butt implants and was paid for by her once money bank, Envy! See pics below:


YOUR THOUGHTS?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Erica Mena is about as sane as a looney tune O_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not mad.. She needs a hug. Buying it!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form