Kim Kardashian Magazines

Kim Kardashian Gives Relationship Advice & Covers Cosmopolitan Magazine April 2013 Issue!

February 25, 2013GWL Staff


We recently did a post on celebrities not take advice from or base your relationship off of, and now reality star Kim Kardashian, who is pregnant with her first child--a girl, graces the cover of Cosmopolitan April 2013 issue, where she talks marrying Kanye West and being ready for kids.

Kim also gave relationship advice to readers, saying you should wait six months before committing to him/her. Here's the highlights below:

On marrying Kanye:
"Sometimes you're just not ready. A person could have it all, and you're not ready for it all. But this is where I probably always should have been... [marriage] is something I know that we both want in our future, but I don't have this sense of urgency about it. I have this best friend who understands me and helps me through all my tough experiences, and vice versa, you know? It just feels like this is it for me. I used to think, 'Well, can you really have it all?' The truth, the excitement, and the passion? Now I know you can."
On waiting six months before committing:
"I saw fast marriages like Khloe and Lamar's and that was what seemed to work. [Now] I say give it a good six months before you commit. Feelings change, even if it seems so lustful."
On having kids:
"I've always said that I wanted kids, but I don't think I ever would have been ready until now."
On judging Kourtney having kids out of wedlock:
"I was like, 'You're not married! How could you do this?' I was really firm and strict. But she was like, 'Marriage isn't what I want.' And later, I realized she had a better family life than I did."


The new issue of Cosmopolitan hits newsstands on March 5th.

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. uh uh coming from a female who married a man that only lasted 72 days. yet gets pregnant by her current man and thinks it's ok. yea like i want any relationship advice from her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Technically she's been married over a year and its him holding up the divorce

      Delete
    2. Understandable , but if she knew the marriage wouldnt work, why go along with the wedding.

      Delete
    3. Understandable but why still marry the guy when you was having seconds thoughts about him.

      Delete
  2. She's giving relationship advice? Come on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn this bitch just keeps squeezing up her unborn child in those tight fitted clothes. Poor her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL..a whore giving relationship advice? ?no thank you,keep them for your little sisters..plz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Relationship what??? Oh!!! Relationship fuck ups ok..

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL she is giving relationship advice? Does she think we forget her marriage to Kris Humphries lasted 72 days???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really their union is still on going so she kinda got time unda her belt ...tuh bawhahaha lmao ...although I tk nothin she says or does seriously.......this was paris hiltons bf .....e_e ...nufff said

      Delete
  7. Yea, right......take advise from a HO..don't think so

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form