diss Keyshia Cole

SHE'S NOT DONE YET: Michelle Williams Has A Lot More To Say! ..Keyshia Cole LISTEN UP!

February 07, 2013GWL Staff


Even though she's not letting the negativity surrounding Keyshia Cole's Twitter rant about her Super Bowl's performance and reuniting the Destiny's Child, singer Michelle Williams feels like she hasn't said enough (but not saying too much) to put Cole's diss comments to rest.

Here's what else she had to say:
“When three good girlfriends are together, you’re free and you don’t care who’s around; you’re just trying to catch up and be goofy. I had a blast. People at home watching… they don’t catch the moments where, like in the Charlie’s Angels pose, I was smiling. We were all smiling. I was laughing with my girls. I don’t care what anybody else says. I don’t let it get me down. It was a beautiful thing,” Williams told Billboard.
And even though Keyshia insinuates Williams cannot perform as well as Beyonce and Kelly Rowland (aka being the weakest of the bunch), the singer is happy to be back with her Destiny's Child group, and excited to be releasing her fourth studio album in the near future.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form