interview Oprah winfrey

Wayans Family To Appear on 'Oprah's Next Chapter'

February 24, 2013GWL Staff


Oprah Winfrey will be sitting down the Wayans family in the upcoming episode of Oprah's Next Chapter.

The new episode, airing March 3rd at 9 p.m., will feature the entire Wayans clan including Shawn, Marlon, Keenan and Kim (but where's Damon?), as well as Second Generation Wayans Damien, Craig and Damon Jr.


After wrapping up the interview earlier this week, Oprah gets candid about her "painfully hilarious" afternoon with the Wayans and learning that they're not just good family, they're also good business.

Watch as she shares her impressions of brothers Keenen, Shawn and Marlon—and reveals why she laughed so much that it hurts:



Will you be watching?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Why no Damon??? I wish he would speak out about why he fell out with his family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be watching! Marlon is sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are my peeps! I love them. I wish Damon would step up and speak about whats going on with him. He was in a sad place for many many years

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m looking forward to this interview with Oprah and the Wayans. It should be interesting to see what they have to say about family and work. I’ll be at work at DISH when this is on so I’m going to record it on my DVR. My roommates will also be away from home so we’re setting up our DISH Hopper to record up to six programs at once during primetime. This way no one will miss their favorite show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lady O is running outta folks to interview.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah u are a hater! The Wayans are royalty in the world of comedy. The show was great! Continue to watch shows with no value like Twilight and pet your cats!

      Delete
  6. sarah u are lame for what u just posted. At least she isn't interview you, lame!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form