Chad Ochocinco Cheating Allegations

Evelyn Lozada ACCUSED Of Having An Affair With Someone From Lil Wayne's Young Money Camp!

March 22, 2013GWL Staff


Chad Ochocinco is not done yet, as he's now accusing his ex-wife Evelyn Lozada of having an affair with someone in Lil Wayne's camp while she was married to him. 

The unemployed Pro-Baller also attacked the reality star's publicist, Dankia BerryHere's what he had to say:


And to show how professional Berry is, she did not respond to the attention hungry baller. However, Evelyn responded with, "Keep talkin' cuz I'm walkin.." because she's still on the hunt for a god fearing husband.


Plus, knowing that he was fired from the NFL due to headbutting his ex-wife last summer, the 35 year-old seemed to have learned his lesson during a recent interview with CSN Houston:
"I did mess up, you know, I messed up once… I made my bed and have to lay in it. Some people are given second chances; some people aren't. I think at this point I've learned my lesson…I'm trying to right all my wrongs and finally, it reflects that I am human."
Ochocinco is also looking for future opportunities with another NFL team:
"You know, I'm in no position to be picky," he said. "There aren't very many people who get second chances. For me, I think I've been very good to the NFL and for the NFL over a number of years, making the game fun and exciting.”
Um, do think anyone will want to recruit him if he keeps bashing people on Twitter?

Image credit: GlobalGrind

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Not surprising. I'm sure he was cheating too. I don't even see why they wasted their time getting married.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just both of them would go somewhere, and all this screwing around they have both done, I hope they found time to do a aids test.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So he learned his lesson and yet he's starting beef on twitter??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn Chad blasted her on twitter? Come on dude, haa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't doubt she slept with Baby or Slim of Cash Money to get on...she is a KNOWN whore

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel sorry for Evelyn. She just doesn't know how to whore out properly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HollywoodHiccupsFriday, March 22, 2013

    ahh not classy to out her that way!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form