DMX

First Look: Rapper DMX Goes Off On Iyanla Vanzant On Season Two of "Iyanla: Fix My Life!" [Video]

March 05, 2013GWL Staff


On the upcoming episode of "Iyanla: Fix My Life," IyanIa Vanzant travels to multi-platinium rapper and actor DMX's hometown of Yonkers, New York to help fix the troubled rapper's life. 

And after trying to get DMX to open up and have a conversation with his son, both him and IyanIa got into after things went awry as DMX's emotions run high and his temper takes over.




Watch the clip below:



The powerful 90 minute episode premieres April 13 at 10/9c. Will you be watching?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I think she wanted to smack the sh*t out of his ass lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY don't like Iyanla. She's a joke! I don't even know the context of the beef but I have to side with DMX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet he used to beat his ex wife ass....wow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dmx was at the top of his game& its so sad rite now he is still choosing drugs&booze to define who he is.. he is a father damm wake up

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form