Celebrity Events Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian Attends DuJour Magazine's Spring 2013 Issue Celebration Party + Talks About Raising Her Child, "To Not See Color!"

March 28, 2013GWL Staff


DuJour magazine's Spring 2013 cover girl, Kim Kardashian, was looking good in a grey bejeweled figure-hugging dress last night at the magazine's celebration party held at The Darby in New York City.








The reality star also silenced critics this past week with a message posted on her blog explaining she is not trying to hide her changing figure with clever styling, as some of her harsh critics have suggested.





And while promoting Tyler Perry's "Temptation" movie earlier this week, Kim opened up about how she will be raising her unborn child... "to not see color".. during a recent interview with BET.

Here's the highlights:

On raising a bi-racial child:

“I have a lot of friends that are all different nationalities and their children are bi-racial, so they have kind of talked to me a little bit about it and what to expect and what not to expect. "But I think that the most important thing is how I would want to raise my children is to just not see color. There will be so many experiences…that you won’t really know how to prepare for until you really go through it so I think raising a child in general is challenging.”
On exposing her children to different cultures
“Obviously you want your children for me to travel the world and experience different races and different cultures everywhere so I think that would be something that is important to me to give as much information as I could.
Watch the interview below:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. her pregnancy is in her breast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress. She looks cute. Omg Kim's ass looks huge!!! This pregnancy is all in the ass lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim looks beautiful! That's why none of you guys have girlfriends or boyfriends!! No lifers!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form