Rick Ross

Rick Ross Responds To "U.O.E.N.O." Rape Controversy...Issues An Apology! [Video]

March 29, 2013GWL Staff


After an online group sparked a petition demanding Reebok to drop him as their spokesperson and radio stations pulling his songs along with rapper Lil Wayne tracks, "MMG" boss man Rick Ross is now speaking out about the rape allegations and his controversial track "U.O.E.N.O."

Here's what he had to say:
"I want to make sure this is clear. That woman is the most precious gift known to man. It was a misunderstanding with a lyric. A misinterpretation where the term rape wasn’t used. I would never use the term rape in my records. 
And, as far as my camp, hip-hop don’t condone that, streets don’t condone that, nobody condones that. So I just wanted to reach out to all the queens that’s on my timeline, all the sexy ladies, the beautiful ladies that had been reaching out to me with the misunderstanding."
He then added:
We don’t condone rape and I’m not with that."
Watch the full interview below:



What you think about his statement and apology?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I think he went to far with the lyrics in this song. I know I wont leave my drink around his azz smh

    ReplyDelete
  2. HollywoodHiccupsFriday, March 29, 2013

    Totally not cool ad absolutely no excuse it.. I don't buy his apology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use to like his music..not anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form