Dating Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods & Girlfriend Lindsey Vonn Goes Public.."Yes We're Dating!"

March 18, 2013GWL Staff


After months of media speculation, Tiger Woods and Olympic medalist Lindsey Vonn has officially confirmed their relationship.

The 28 year-old Lindsey took to her Facebook account on Monday to announce the news and posted a picture of them.
"I guess it wasn't a well-kept secret but yes, I am dating Tiger Woods. Our relationship evolved from a friendship into something more over these past few months and it has made me very happy."
She then added: "I would like to keep that part of my life between us, my family and close friends."


Plus, 37 year-old woods also went on his Facebook page to respond to the reports by saying:
"This season has been great so far and I'm happy with my wins at Torrey and Doral. Something nice that's happened off the course was meeting Lindsey Vonn.
Lindsey and I have been friends for some time, but over the last few months we have become very close and are now dating. We thank you for your support and for respecting our privacy. We want to continue our relationship, privately, as an ordinary couple and continue to compete as athletes."
Your thoughts?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Um Who cares? (Looks around) Anyone? Didn't think so..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyga woods would never give a sista a chance for sure. Him and those blonds he love so much. He don't learn huh? The last one got a lump sum! smh

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fool and his money:-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe one day he'll give a chance to us sister

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form