Arrested Kevin Hart

Comedian Kevin Hart ARRESTED For Drunk Driving

April 15, 2013Unknown


Known for his stand up comedy and one particular phrase, “You gon learn today,” I guess it was Kevin Hart’s time to learn. The comedian was arrested in California this past weekend for a DUI at around 4:30am. According to police Hart was driving about 90 mph and almost drove into a gas tanker. Paparazzi caught Hart coming out of jail the morning after, and he had no hesitation in admitting he was indeed driving drunk. 

The comedian later tweeted: "When the cop asked me to take the sobriety test I said 'WHY WASTE OUR TIME ... I'M DRUNK MAN.'"

Hart tweeted again on Sunday saying: "This is a wake up call for me, I have to be smarter & last night I wasn't ... everything happens for a reason."

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love how he owned his actions and didn't come up with some phony excuse.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form