Kim Kardashian Ryan Seacrest

Kim Kardashian REVEALS NEW DETAILS About Her Pregnancy and Past Expectations!

April 22, 2013Unknown


Recently Kim Kardashian and her family sat in with Ryan Seacrest in an exclusive E! interview to talk about the Kardashian family and their current lives as reality stars. Of course Kim took front and center to talk about her relationship with Kanye West and the ordeals of her pregnancy. 


According to Kim being pregnant hasn't been an easy task:
“I’ve had a lot of pain, everywhere. I’m in pain, physically,” Kim told Ryan.
“I get really paranoid [and] I start Googling things, the things that come up are really scary. It just freaks me out all the time,” she added.
“I was waiting for this amazing experience where I can just do whatever I want, eat what ever I want, feel great, and it hasn’t been that way,” she told Ryan.
Kim's younger sister Khloe Kardashian even stepped in to comment on her pregnancy:
“Her back hurts, her breasts hurt, her stomach hurts, her feet hurts, her head hurts, her eyes hurt, her nails hurt. She cries all the time, too,” Khloe revealed.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form