Lauryn Hill

Lauryn Hill EVICTED and SUED By Landlord

April 25, 2013Unknown


According to TMZ the Grammy Award-winning singer, Lauryn Hill, has reportedly been evicted from her N.J. mansion and evicted by her landlord after failing to pay rent. The landlord is demanding an immediate settlement of Hill's debt, and if that's not bad enough she is still facing up to three years in prison for tax-aversion.


In an attempt to explain her behavior Lauryn took to her tumblr page:

“I did whatever needed to be done in order to insulate my family from the climate of hostility, false entitlement, manipulation, racial prejudice, sexism and ageism that I was surrounded by,” Hill wrote. “This was absolutely critical while trying to find and establish a new and very necessary community of healthy people, and also heal and detoxify myself and my family while raising my young children...."

“Obviously, the danger I faced was not accepted as reasonable grounds for deferring my tax payments, as authorities, who despite being told all of this, still chose to pursue action against me, as opposed to finding an alternative solution.”

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form