106andPark Chris Brown

UPDATE: ON THAT GRIND! Chris Breezy Hits Up BET's "106 & Park!" + Talks Breaking Up With Karrueche Tran, Being Jealous of Matt Kemp & More! [Video]

April 02, 2013GWL Staff


I'm always happy to see Chris Brown working hard, and even though he didn't win a Grammy this year, the 23 year-old R&B singer is doing his promos, working on his crazy upcoming album entitled, "X," and dropping a few hits that might make it on the 2014 Grammy and a few other award shows list.

Yesterday, Breezy, who hasn't been on BET's "106 & Park" in a long ass time, finally made it to the new set and dished on his fav song to sing in the shower, "Sam Cooke - Cupid" and his love for creeping on Twitter!

Who knew Chris could Vogue?...Just kidding!

Check out the pics below:












Watch the interview below:



Also,

Just a day after dropping his new "Fine China" video, Brown stopped by "Power 105.1's "The Breakfast Club" this morning to chat about remaining friends with ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran, being jealous of Rihanna's ex Matt Kemp, A$AP Rocky dating Rihanna rumors and being booed at last Sunday's NY Knicks vs. Boston Celtics game in NYC.

Here's the highlights:

On being booed at the Knicks game:
"I gotta just take that on the chin. Even at the Knicks game, I just smile. You can boo all day, but I’m rich."
On going through a depression:
"I went through a lil depression part. People weren’t tryna buy my album. I was like ‘Dang, I don’t think It’s gonna happen for me.’ I just prayed on it. Stayed humbled. And really just focused on me."
On taking a year off from the media:
"Before it was all formulated. Now I kinda run my schedule on how I wanna do stuff. I’m cool. I can answer a question because I’m comfortable with myself."
On ending his relationship with Karrueche and remaining friends:
"You know one thing about me and Karrueche, she was my friend through it all. At the end of the day, I got love for her. I just broke it down to her. I just had to be honest. I couldn’t lie anymore.
For me, its more like you hafta understand. I was at my lowest point. I can’t never just be like ‘Alright, get outta here’"
On his thoughts about the "Law & Order" episode about him and Rihanna's infamous fight:
"I didn’t even watch it honestly. I was like ‘Should I watch it?’ Y’all reaching right now, for ratings. Y’all coulda just got me to play a crack-head (and got better ratings)."
On if he was jealous when Rihanna was dating other NBA ballers (Matt Kemp):
"Of course, what do you mean? I was going through it . I was like ‘This big ole baseball n*gga..all man!’"
On A$AP Rocky and Rihanna dating rumors:
"Damn that hurts LOL. I do I ain’t gon front. I’m a regular man–I be like ‘Man, I hope nobody hittin’ that’. You gotta put that trust out there and hope nothing happens."
Watch the full interview below:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Chris is being so candid & opeN. Seems like he's relaxed and having fun again. Back to his old self. I'm happy for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe there was ever no damn love triangle. Just something the media made up and Karreuche playing games trying to keep her name out there. By the way whatever happen to the Kill clothing line?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these interviews he's been doing.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form