Baby interview

Kris Jenner EXPLAINS The Real Meaning Behind Kim Kardashian's Baby Name, "North West"..Um, Interesting!

June 27, 2013GWL Staff


So, am I the only one who thinks North West is going to grow up hating her parents?.. Not to mention the kids who will be teasing her at school when she's a teenager...shouting out harsh comments like "North where's West?"... saw that comment on Facebook earlier today.

I mean, I don't condone bullying, but they should have looked out for the child's best interest before their own.

Anyhow, during a scheduled appearance on ABC's "The View" this morning,  proud grandma Kris Jenner explained the real meaning behind her daughter kim Kardashian's baby's name.


Here's what she told host Barbara Walters:
"I love the name North. I'm pro North. The way [Kim] explained it to me was that North means "highest power," and North is Kim and Kanye West's [Kimye] highest point together."
Jenner then adds, "I thought that was really sweet."

If this family isn't off their rockers then I need to have a hard shot of whisky! Watch the video below:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. It's still a dumb ass name (7)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlton JordanFriday, June 28, 2013

    fuck the haters. i like the name. #16

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet she has a nice big hairy @unt.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form