interview Lil Wayne

Lil' Wayne Speaks On Why He Bashed Chris Bosh's Wife Adrienne & His Recent Health Scares On The "Jimmy Kimmel" Late Night Show!

June 12, 2013GWL Staff


Last night, "Young Money" boss man Lil Wayne appeared on "Jimmy Kimmel live" to talk about his recent health scares, getting banned from a few Miami Heat games, and why he bashed Chris Bosh's wife Adrienne earlier this year.

Here's what he had to say:

On beefing with the Miami Heat Team:
"LeBron and I are cool. He even called me when I was in the hospital after the whole seizure thing. And the ban doesn't exist anymore. They did tell me that I'm allowed back whenever I want, but I don't think they want me there, so I won't make it hard on either of us."
On his multiple seizures and how his team handles them:
"To be honest with you, it's a private medical matter I've been dealing with my whole life. We're used to them happening so my doctors prepared all my homies."

And since he made his mark in the music industry, fans have known the "I Am Not A Human Being" hit-maker to be very private about his personal life. So when he went public about his past relationship with Chris Bosh's wife Adrienne, I'm sure everyone was a bit taken back by that. 

However, Weezy did clear up the many unanswered questions (well not really) about why he did it. Here's what he had to say, "I was too turnt up that night."

Um okay.


The 30 year-old rapper also chatted about his retirement and how he plans to spend it:
"I want to retire after the Carter V, which I hope would be my best album."
"How I'd like to spend my retirement, is to spend quality time with my kids."
He also talked about his daughter Reginae Carter's new book, "Paparazzi Princesses," a book he calls "The Princess Diaries." Watch the full the interview below:





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Though any don't consult your worthy of, associated with home equipment can really help you will save efforts and food stuff. In short, the main mad salmon eat a animals required diet programs from eating fish or crustaceans and furthermore plankton. Inside the event you look exactly who the classic baked beans blend but never adequate for hours on end having to do with preparing your receipee or alternatively crockpot eating, do that secret design. Such enthusiast is among the most known fashion implemented in numerous cozy therapies businesses other than wherein a escalation of material for your mower blades may take, by means of car unbalance would start. Bake for Around 30 minutes revealed; benefit. Everything you should remove a daily meals forcing now on to some working surface are generally laundry soap, good water along with a harsh bushes. Paprika, salt and pepper.

    Look into my blog post: bush mini oven

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form