Celebrity Deaths Marsha Ambrosius

NEW MUSIC: Marsha Ambrosius Pays Tribute To Jimme Wall Street & Lil Snupe With "SKY" Single + Meek Mill Drops 'Nobody' Tribute Video To Snupe!

June 25, 2013GWL Staff


R&B singer Marsha Ambrosius is back with an emotional new single called 'Sky' a slow-beat tempo track dedicated to the lives lost these past couple weeks (Jimme Wall Street, rapper Lil Snupe, and her Aunt).

The singer had this to say about the track:
"I was compelled to write and play this song because I heard it in a dream. I was out in LA doing a couple of writing session a couple of weeks ago and this song happened. Flying back to Philadelphia the other day, I captured footage of the clouds on my iPhone. Felt only right to put the two together as I reflected on the lives lost these past couple of weeks. Jimme, Lil Snupe, Aunty."
Marsha then adds,
"I can listen to this and remember. I can listen to this and want to forget. I can listen to this and mend a broken heart or feel it break. I made this song to FEEL!"
Check out the video below:



Also, rapper Meek Mill, who signed Lil Snupe last year to his "Dreamchasers" recording label, also pays tribute to the deceased rapper with an emotional video entitled "Nobody."


The 18 year-old rapper was tragically shot and killed last Thursday in a Los Angeles apartment complex over a video game bet that quickly turned violent. 

Watch it below:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form