Celebrity Couples Elle Varner

PUPPY LOVE: Elle Varner CONFIRMS Dating NBA Baller Iman Shumpert, Says "I'm Glad I'm Not Hiding It Anymore!"

June 29, 2013GWL Staff


Recently, we first reported that R&B singer Elle Varner and her now confirmed NBA baller boyfriend Iman Shumpert were an item.

HipHollywood caught up with the Grammy-nominated "Refill" singer at the 2013 26th Annual ASCAP Awards Show on Thursday night at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California for an exclusive red carpet interview.

During the interview, the singer gushed about her spicy-relationship with the New York Knicks baller. Here's what she had to say:
"He's awesome, we've been friends for such a long time. Of all the guys that I've met throughout being in the limelight. He's the one guy that really stuck it out and built a friendship with me and it meant a lot. We are happy. I'm glad I'm not hiding it anymore. It was a lot of work!"
Check out the interview below:



And just a few weeks ago the happy couple was spotted vacationing in Aruba. check out the pics HERE.


Plus, on Wednesday the singer shared a photo (above) of her and Iman cuddled on Instagram with caption: "Happy Birthday to my super amazing, talented, handsome, strong, sexy and intelligent BOYFRIEND!"

Awww, talk about puppy love!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form