DJ Khaled interview

DJ Khaled Talks Nicki Minaj Proposal & FORGETS To Mention He's Married [AUDIO]

July 28, 2013GWL Staff


Rapper DJ Khaled proposed publicity stunt to Nicki Minaj is quickly catching up to him as he recently spoke about the public proposal on MTV news and forgot to mention he's a married man.

The fame DJ spoke to Power 106's DJ Felli Fel about the proposal saying, "I just had to be honest man, I always liked her, she's my friend of course. I like her, it's more than a crush." Khaled continued, "She out there hustling and I respect that. I feel that I can take care of her."

Listen to the interview below:



Nevertheless, the 'We The Best' exec is married to Nicole Tuck, reports HipHopwired. The couple was spotted at the 2012 Grammy Awards and was photographed together on the red carpet.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. FreshAsFrankieSunday, July 28, 2013

    cool stuff lol funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. He won't be married for long...I hope he has a good pre-nup

    ReplyDelete
  3. all that money done went to his head i'm sayin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I guess he feels he can afford to have two wives. Imagine how his current wife feels

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little pipi corn ball! lol, that's that Arab in him.. They gotta have like 2,3 wifeys smh, he remind me of chucky from that movie~ Fresh.. always runnin his mouth lol acting all extra

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form