K. Michelle Lil Wayne

NEW VIDEOS: Lil Wayne Drops Controversial ‘God Bless Amerika’ Video + K. Michelle's 'I Don't Like Me'

July 17, 2013GWL Staff


After teasing fans with the unfinished version of the video, "Young Money" boss man Lil Wayne has finally released the music video for his controversial, 'God Bless Amerika,' single which is off his 'I Am Not A Human Being II' album.


The 30 year-old rapper received tons of backslash while filming the video because it shows him stomping on the American flag. See the video below:



And after backing down (failing to prove his point) Weezy removed the distinctly un-patriotic scene from director-Eif Rivera's final cut of the video. 

The video comes in light after George Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges in the shooting of Florida teen Trayvon Martin. Check it out below:



Weezy also talked about his inspirations behind the cool and Dre-produced track:
"I was fortunate from my God giving talents to escape the Hood and see the other beautiful places this country has to offer but most people who are born in that environment don’t get that chance. That’s their view of their America. That was Dwayne M Carter from Hollygrove New Orleans view of America. That’s who I’m speaking for in this song."
And to be honest, I’m genuinely surprise that Lil Wayne actually dropped a video with substance and a message.

Plus, check out "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" reality star and singer K. Michelle's new video for her "I don't like me" single below:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form