Aaliyah Chris Brown

Timbaland Apologizes To Chris Brown & Forgets Drake After Saying He Does NOT APPROVE Of Their Posthumous Collabs with Aaliyah!

July 26, 2013GWL Staff


Producer Timbaland is on a roll with apologies (well at-least with one apology), after recently telling an interviewer that he does not approve of Chris Brown and Drake's posthumous collaborations with Aaliyah.

Yesterday, the music producer sat down with Revolt TV in what seems like a very candid interview, and had this to say:
"People always say I will do a song with Aaliyah. It will never work. Brown got a record with her, it don't work. Drake will do a record with Aaliyah, it aint gonna work.
"Aaliyah music only work with her soulmate, which is me."
Aaliyah was Timbaland's protege. He worked extensively with her and has previously told of how devastated he was by her death (back in 2011).

But Timbaland also told how he admired Drake and told Jay Z they had to "embrace this young soldier".

He said: "When Drake did Started From The Bottom it was a totally different sound and Drake told me, he said, 'I had to really battle with myself. I want to be the first to change'. That's when I knew he was going to be around for a long time."

"So I talked to big brother J and I was like 'Yo we gotta embrace this young soldier. He's really trying to add to the blood line."




Now, Timbaland is only apologizing to Breezy via Twitter about his harsh comments. Here's what he had to say:


He then added:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form