Khloe Kardashian lamar Odom

Lamar Odom BASHES His Father Joe -- Defends His Wife Khloe & The Kardashian Family!

September 24, 2013GWL Staff


In light of battling with his own inner demons, Lamar Odom is breaking his silence to only rip his own father Joe Odom to shreds for bashing his wife Khloe Kardashian and her family, after [Joe] did an interview with Radar Online on Tuesday.

Lamar posted a lengthy message on Twitter saying:
"How can a man who has NOT once called me to check on my well being have the nerve to talk so recklessly about his own 'son'. He is my downfall!"
He also responded to Joe calling his mother-in-law Kris Jenner "an evil bitch" saying:
"He disrespecting the ONLY FAMILY that has loved me without expecting anything in return. They are the ONLY ones that have been here consistently 4 me during this dark time."
"Won't continue to speak on this, but I have got to let this out real quick. I have let this man and many others get away with a lot of s**t. He wasn't there 2 raise me. He was absent ALL of my life due to his own demons."
"He disrespecting the ONLY FAMILY that has loved me without expecting anything in return. They are the ONLY ones that have been here consistently 4 me during this dark time."
"Only person 2 blame is myself. Say what you want about me but leave the ones who have done nothing but protect and love me out of this!.. This goes out to everyone!"
He sure told him including the MEDIA!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form