Miley Cyrus Rolling Stone

Miley Cyrus Catching Heat For Failing To Keep Her Clothes On + Appears NAKED On The Cover Of Rolling Stone Magazine!

September 24, 2013GWL Staff


This 20-year-old pop superstar is catching some new heat for failing to keep her clothes on!

Since the premiere of her "We Can't Stop" hit single a few months ago, Miley Cyrus has been living up to her own words by appearing almost nude in photo-shoots and at concerts... caring-less about the possible negative feedback.

According to one fan, "I'm over seeing Miley Cyrus butt naked... it's not flattering! #stopit." Well, I sorta don't agree with the fan. Cyrus does have a nice figure but wearing a few more pieces of clothing could do her justice.

Now, following her 100% nude music video for "Wrecking Ball," the former Disney's child star is stripping down once again for the cover of "Rolling Stone" magazine's 2013 October issue.

During her sit down with the magazine, Miley responded to the backlash she has received from her VMA performance about having the flattest behind ever:
"People are like, 'Miley thinks she's a black girls, but she's got the flattest ass ever,'" she says. "I'm like 108 pounds! I Know!"
"Now that people expect me to come out and twerk with my tongue out all the time. I'll probably never do that sh--t again."
She adds, "I wasn't trying to be sexy with all my onstage shenanigans." "If I was trying to be sexy, I could have been sexy. I can dance a lot better than I was dancing."


Check out a few more highlights from the interview below:
On her neighbor Steve Carell (Yes, of "The Office" fame):
"He always gives me the stank-eye because I drive so fast." 
About the VMA double standard:
"No one is talking about the man behind the ass. It was a lot of 'Miley twerks on Robin Thicke,' but never, 'Robin Thicke grinds up on Miley.' They're only talking about the one that bent over. So obviously there's a double standard." 
On Brooke Shields calling her performance "desperate":
"Brooke Shields was in a movie where she was a prostitute at age 12!" 
Kanye West is a Miley fan:
"[At the VMAs] He came in and goes, 'There are not a lot of artists I believe in more than you right now.'" She later calls him her "homie" during the interview. 
On Justin Bieber:
"People don't take him seriously, but he really can play the drums, he really can play guitar, he really can sing. I just don't want to see him f**k that up, to where people think he's Vanilla Ice." 
How she sees herself:
"I call myself Rapunzel with a mohawk. Standing by my window, looking at the paparazzi, just wanting to leave the crib."
Be sure to pick up a copy of Rolling Stone when it hit newsstands!

image credit: RollinStone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form