interview Justin TImberlake

Rihanna & Justin Timberlake CELEBRATES Alan Carr's 100th Episode of "Chatty Man" [PERFORMANCES INSIDE]

September 28, 2013GWL Staff


Recently, Rihanna and Justin Timberlake appeared on British funnyman Alan Carr's TV show to help him celebrate his 100th episode of "Chatty Man."

During the singer's interview, Rihanna revealed that she's now a "Square" and is done with partying. Someone changing this lifestyle due to recent heat.
"I hate partying," said the 25-year-old entertainer. "I don't know if it's my heels. I don't like standing up in my heels for hours. I don't know if it's that, but I've been so bored of it."
"I don’t know if it’s because it’s the same music every night—maybe we need some more DJs," she added. So, it’s the music. But don’t expect the 25-year-old singer to completely stop her partying ways. "So you’ll catch me celebrating every once in awhile, because I work hard."

The "Pour It Up" singer also chatted about her River Island collection, what her sex is really like, and her new mullet hair-do.
"I love black hair on me. I love to cut it short and be edgy and have fun with it. This summer I put a tail in the back and it became more like a mullet. And I love it. It's a weave...it's attached."
Adding about her sex life:
"I don't do any of that actually. I'm such a bootleg rockstar. I'm embarrassed to say that actually. It's pathetic. I'm a bit of a square recently. Don't feel bad for me."

And as for Justin, he chatted about his 20/20 Experience (Part 2) album, his new film 'Runner, Runner' (now in theaters), performing for President Barack Obama at the White House, and later performed his 'Take Back the Night' single from his latest album.

Watch the FULL interview down below... And if you're in a rush, here's the breakdown:

Rihanna's mark: Interview (14:40) / Performance of "What Now" (29:30)

Timberlake's mark: Interview (43:30) / Performance (52:15)



See more pics below:







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form