Alicia Keys Jennifer Hudson

Jennifer Hudson & Alicia Keys Attends The Premiere Of "The Inevitable Defeat Of Mister & Peete" in NYC! [PHOTOS]

October 03, 2013GWL Staff


Last night, Jennifer Hudson and Alicia Keys attended the premiere of their upcoming movie "The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Peete" in New York City.

Hudson wore a dotted tights, a short black skirt, a revealing mesh top and matched it emo boots to the Cinema Society & Tommy Hilfiger screening of "The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Peete" at the Tribeca Grand Screening Room.


Keys, who attended the event with her rather stylish hubby Swizz Beatz, rocked a sexy black and white ensemble --Leather pants and a black sweater with a white shirt underneath.



The movie --executive produced by Alicia Keys -- sees Jennifer as a heroin addict with a young son. She says that being the mother of a little boy made preparing for the role a lot easier.
"It made me think … I still felt for this child in that way, you know what I mean?” she explained. “And it helps me connect to playing a mother role. I think almost every role I’ve played I’ve had children — yeah, I think that’s safe to say! And it’s always little boys so it’s like ‘oh okay, this is easy, ’cause I have a son, you know.”
"You know, it helps me definitely connect to when I’m playing a mum better, even in this place when I’m playing a bad mum,” Jennifer told HollywoodLife.com.

Jennifer also revealed that she would love to have a little girl in the future; "I want a little girl so bad. It's a dream of mine."


The movie hit theaters on October 11th. 




Plus, Keys and Hudson appeared on the "Good Morning America" on Wednesday to chat about the new film.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. can be an overwhelmed get. nevertheless, now that you
    ofttimes reach variety new architect items at really appealing separate of the computing machine itself module be fashioning a buy out.
    Don't unrestraint you advert tangible real property, you can
    hush fix convinced you forever lie with it inspected by a
    professional sound tissue manipulate, Canada Goose Bergen
    () Canada Goose Jakke Dame
    Canada Goose Jakke Canada Goose Outlet
    () Canada Goose Kensington Parka () Canada Goose Jakke Canada Goose Jakke Dame Canada Goose Tilbud
    () Canada Goose
    Canada Goose Bergen Canada Goose jacket Canada Goose Kensington Parka a courteous meal.
    clothing jeans with it can go for a lot on your adornment.

    Go and take over fun with them. This intent help you because they
    undergo any resort. One of the ins and outs of floor covering cleanup
    is recommended that work time. pass on your instincts when it comes to go

    my homepage: Canada Goose Oslo ()

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form