celebrity kids EJ Johnson

Magic Johnson's Son "EJ" Is Coming To Reality TV With "Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills"

October 21, 2013GWL Staff


Another reality show cast to flaunt their riches in the faces of the less fortunate!

Anyhow, Magic Johnson's flamboyant son "E.J" is bursting out from under his famous dad's shadows after confirming on Friday's episode of "Fashion Police" to hosts Joan Rivers, Kelly Osburne, Guiliana Rancic and George Kotsiopoulos, that he's currently filming a new reality show called, "Rich Kids of Beverly Hills."


E.J, whose real name is Earvin Johnson III, revealed that the show will be about him doing "absolute worst with all his crazy friends" and premieres on E! in January 2014.

Adding, "I've already had four TV stations lined up wanting to premiere the show on their stations. I'm getting all this incredible support from them. And I want to thank everybody for supporting me because they know it wasn't easy for me to make the decision that I wanted to share my life with the world."

He also said that he and his dad Magic both have something in common and that's fashion:

"My dad and I go shopping together all the time. He helps me pick out clothes and bags and stuff like that….We do share a common love of clothes and traveling." 


In the past, Magic has defended his son's openly gay lifestyle saying:
“This was a moment for us as a family and an even greater moment for him … I think now he’s just the bubbly kid we knew again. He’s just happy that it is out. I’m behind him a million percent. This is really wonderful for him.”
Check out photo (left) of him filming the show down in Los Angeles.

Are you ready for a "E.J" takeover?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form