Britney Spears Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus Tells Britney Spears: "I Planned To Go Topless At The VMAs, But They Wouldn't Allow It"

October 03, 2013GWL Staff


Despite stirring up some controversy last August with a very raunchy performance at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards show in Brooklyn, 20-year-old Miley Cyrus revealed in her new MTV documentary that she wanted to go topless but the channel wouldn't let her, during a sit down with Britney Spears at Nitebird Recording Studios in L.A.

Spears asked Cyrus, whose documentary premiered last night on MTV, "You're not going to be topless on stage are you?" Cyrus then quickly replied with, "I tried, but I don't think MTV's going to allow it."

The "Wrecking Ball" hit-singer also posed for a sexy shoot in a behind-the-scenes look, in which she also went make-up free, and says she is still being herself, and isn't in some transition phase.

"I'm the same human. I've got the same heart I had five years ago," she said. "All the things about me are the same -- same skin, same human -- so it's not a transition. It's a movement, it's a growth, it's a change."



She added: "I'm not really scared or insecure of anything. If you're about to drown, you're going to swim. If I can perform in front of 90,000 people there's not much anyone can tell you you can't do. If I can do that I can do anything. There's no other life for me than entertaining. I was bore to become who I am right now."

Those are some very powerful words. Check out the clips below:



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form