Jimmy Kimmel Jimmy Kimmel Live

FULL VIDEO: Kanye West's LOOK OF DEATH While STARING At Jimmy Kimmel & Explains His Reasons For BASHING THE MEDIA!

October 09, 2013GWL Staff


During his guest appearance on Jimmy Kimmel's late night talk show on Wednesday night, rapper Kanye West was giving ole' boy [Jimmy] the look of death while seated right next to him and when asked "if he knew many people thinks he's a jerk." The tension was just too overwhelming!


There's no doubt that their recent feud didn't play a part in Mr. West looking like he wanted to rip Kimmel's head off. But we all know Yeezy was on his best behavior since his baby mama Kim kardashian and their daughter North West was backstage watching him, as you can see in the photo above.... [smile].


Now while chatting with Kimmel, Kanye was forced to respond to the question with, "I say things the wrong way a lot of times. But my intention is always positive." And as for him being lyrically talented, he adds: "For me to be saying I'm not a genius, I'd be lying to you and to myself." I guess that's why he's the self-proclaimed best thing to ever happen in music history after Michael Jackson of course.

And speaking of beefing with other rappers, he says that "even when you say it's rap beef, you'r just recontexting it. I feel like the media does everything it can to break creatives, to break artists, and I.. do everything I can to break media." Um okay. I guess that explains him spazzing out on the paparazzi and bashing other artists.. We get it Yeezy, you're just misunderstood.


He also had this to say (probably directing it to his many haters), "I'm just gonna give ya'll the truth, and ya'll are gonna learn to lioe it [...] You're gonna love me. You're gonna hate me, but I'm gonna be me."

Peep the 'look of death' clip below: 



Watch the full interview below:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form