Basketball wives Miami interview

Tami Roman Announces "The Roman Empire" New Reality Show Spin-off & Her New Book!

October 01, 2013GWL Staff


Now that she's confirmed her exit from the "Basketball Wives" franchise and joining forces with Walgreens, reality star Tami Roman is about to get things popping by releasing her first book called, "Mistress 101" that will be followed by her new spin off called, "The Roman Empire." A very bold name if you ask me.

This morning, the starlet -- who is quick to pop off at the mouth -- appeared on Chicago's Morning Riot radio to announce the new spin-off saying:
"My new show "The Roman Empire" is currently in development. And will be about my life and my daughters. My core group of friends and Miss Elise Neal. I'm excited about showing the world who we are and what we've got going on."


Also, she recently dropped by Hot97 AM show in New York to speak on the new project saying (courtesy of TheYBF):

"I have a book coming. out. It's called "Mistress 101" and it's about women and their relationships and how they can keep them and what they should do and what they should be working on. I've talked to mistresses. I've been through a relationship and I thought I was the perfect match, but clearly there were some things within me."

Watch her HOT97 AM show interview below (18:00 mark for her book):


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form